Friday, May 17, 2019

Looking Back At Patrick Lew's Final Show With Pleasure Gallows

My last gig with Pleasure Gallows was not a fun night. 
Normally, I'd get very excited to play a show with any band. But that night did not go very well. 
I politely asked this one bass playin White boy from the band Musavi, "Hey dude, is it cool if you take a video or photos on my phone of our band's performance later on tonight?" Nigga was like saying in a terse and rude tone, "No, just no." I also had an argument with Ricky from Pleasure Gallows the night before on text about dining before the show and all, I was called a "tweaker" and "I ask for more money than a homeless person." 
I honestly didn't wanna play that night at Hotel Utah because how I was treated by a tall Honkie in plaid posing as rock and roll and what happened between me and Ricky Vain the night before on text. I just sucked it up, played and gave it my all. 
It was hands down a terrible night for me. One of those moments where I didn't wanna really be there playing a show but was contractually obligated to do so in a professional sense. 
I've had more fun times playing with TheVerse and PLB live. While the first gig with Pleasure Gallows was fun and amazing. The second and final gig was an unmitigated personal disaster. I just didn't show it!

No comments:

Post a Comment