Saturday, May 25, 2019

Jump, Rattle and Roll: From The Garage To Leading Man (PLB & TheVerse)

One of my major accomplishments as a member of TheVerse that I never achieved during most of my run with Patrick Lew Band: go on tour and play shows at traditional venues locally! ðŸ¥°
I achieved my success and solidified my status in the music scene a little later than some of my peers in bands. But it was well worth the wait. I just turned 30 and that’s when I began cementing my status as a musician and artist. While others may disagree with me, there’s solid proof and signs that can validate what I’m trying to say here! ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜‹ðŸŽ¸ðŸŽ§ðŸŽ¶ðŸ’•
Before TheVerse. My music career was in danger. I just got divorced, came back. But had to rebuild whatever potential left that was once great about Patrick Lew Band and had to go back to square one after a three year hiatus. And I endured another huge backlash on social-media (first time since 2010) shortly after returning to music as PLB and after my one year relationship with my then-girlfriend Pitalu ended on abrupt and unceremonious circumstances. I could have floundered again had Janny and I did not talk about starting a band together, and TheVerse saved my ass from repeating the PLB losing streak. That was my second chance in my music career at paying my dues and making an impact in the scene! ðŸ¤ŸðŸ¤ŸðŸ¤Ÿ




No comments:

Post a Comment