Friday, March 1, 2019

Give Thanks!


I was floundering in my music career for years before I joined my band TheVerse. If it weren't for Janny and TheVerse, I would not be where I'm at today musically. I am forever grateful and I owe my livelihood to TheVerse for my "second wind" in this cut throat business that I'm a part of! 
I know I'm mostly known for my music career as Patrick Lew Band. But you got to take your hat off and pay your respects to TheVerse too. 
Despite doing a totally different style of rock music, TheVerse has great songs too and amazing stage presence. I used to hate touring before TheVerse for a myriad of reason, but even if we play a show like five times on average yearly...We try to steal the show and make everyone inside the pub witness an experience they will talk about on Facebook and won't forget for awhile! Less is more and we sound very anthemic live. One person compared us to Led Zeppelin with a female lead vocalist and punk vibe as a live act personally, and that's pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment