Monday, March 25, 2019

2018: A Year I Will Never Forget!

TRIVIA: Patrick Lew Band wasn't really the focus of my indie music career last year in 2018. Yes, PLB was active, recorded sporadically in the studio and released a few tracks on Spotify. But looking back, it was a year where it wasn't all eyes on PLB. Lol. 
It was a very creative and productive year however. I was doing hella side-band hustles. 
I played five shows with my band TheVerse in the Bay Area for an intermittent non-stop tour in support of our self-titled EP. I joined my friend Sigyn's garage band and also lent voice acting for her YouTube animated series Deceiver of Fools. And oh yeah...I played bass with a metal band for a few months whom I not going to properly acknowledge for my reasons. And I also acted and made a cameo appearance on the beloved Amazon TV series Man in the High Castle. 
As a matter of fact, 2018 will go down as one of the most busiest and productive years I've had as an artist! And funny thing was, most of it didn't involve Patrick Lew Band!





No comments:

Post a Comment