Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Steel Lions Update

Unfortunately, The Steel Lions quietly disbanded in 2017. 
Reasons for it was I felt as if Steel Lions served its purpose and I used it as a continuation of where Patrick Lew Band was heading in afterwards. Plus, me and Janny were doing TheVerse full-time on an intermittent basis. Lol. 
Then, I was doing many many other side-projects in 2018 aside from my main band TheVerse. One of the bands I joined as a bassist and was eventually fired on bad terms, of course. 
I always saw Steel Lions as a stop-gap band in between Murder Bay era PLB to present day Patrick Lew Band. It's like how the Sega 32X was the stop-gap between Sega Genesis and Sega Saturn. Hahahaha. 
Also...My good friend/drummer David didn't want to do music in all three bands anymore and left on his own terms. Me and David were Steel Lions. It would be sacrilege to do Steel Lions without him involved. Me and David are still very good friends despite it all and I love the Fil-Am brother till the very end. 
There won't be anymore Steel Lions for the foreseeable future. But my record label Promisedland has 100% ownership of the band Steel Lions and its archives. 


Namaste, Love, Peace, 
Mr. PLB XOXO 


No comments:

Post a Comment