Thursday, November 21, 2019

The Future of Lewnatic (JP)


Newsflash: Lewnatic is no longer just a Patrick Lew solo project. 
It’s actually perhaps branching out to becoming an actual band in the near future. 
The identity of the potential band members who are Lewnatic bound will be kept a secret and confidential until December 15th. One of my good friends from the Bay Area music scene and Asian-American community is joining the band that night with me and making his/her onstage debut! 
Not to pull a Goldberg from WCW but “Who’s Next?” Stay tuned and stick around. 
Shots fired to that death metal band and that wannabe Coachella band that sacked me. Lewnatic is issuing a declaration of war. Anyone who stands in my way, anyone who stands in our way...There will be a price to pay!
For the first time. Long time! I can breathe fresh air at last! They will spit on my grave when I’m dead and buried. But guess what? I’m alive!!! We ain’t reading history books anymore we writing em!
One love. Up the wazoo! Lewnatic’s got you covered. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment