Thursday, August 1, 2019

LEWNATIC: Patrick Lew Goes Back To His Punk & Metal Roots

Madeline Lew is not involved with my new band LEWNATIC. And has little involvement with it.
She was like telling me, "I don't wanna do it. But you can go ahead and I'll still support you no matter what. If PLB has something else coming, please keep me in the loop Pat."
LEWNATIC is more about playing heavy metal music, one man band or actual band with members involved. With less of the spectacle, less anthemic and less of over the top gimmicks of Patrick Lew Band. 
While PLB is a mixed media art project tackling a bunch of different creative thangs: Music, Photography, YouTuebe videos and etc etc. My new venture LEWNATIC is intended to be treated as a METAL solo project or heavy metal band where it's all about music rather than a bizarre rock and roll spectacle or reminiscent of a Korean soap opera. People won't be seeing too many pretenses in LEWNATIC as it's more about playing music and diving back into my punk rock and metal roots. 
Madeline wasn't pissed when I decided to conceive a new band and guise. She and I just needed space but we still love each other as siblings from the alternate dimension from the same mom and dad and secret lovers as well. 
Be on the lookout for LEWNATIC's forthcoming EP!



No comments:

Post a Comment