Thursday, February 28, 2019

PLB Banned?

I wouldn't be surprised if Patrick Lew Band and my music would get banned in China. Or maybe in a funny bad way, censored like a clean version of a Limp Bizkit CD. 
A lot of my personal rants and opinions about the manmade flaws of mainlanders on social-media would not catch well with them. Plus not to only mention, I'm a Japanese, Taiwanese and Chinese mixed breed. That would put them off big time unintentionally.
A censored/clean PLB CD in China would probably be like a five minute CD with two songs..."I love her so much, (bleep) (bleep) (bleep), give (bleep) and don't ever give up! Because (bleep) (bleep) (bleep)." That's the lyrics to my song and it would be retitled without my consent as "Girl Talk." Lol.
I'm pretty sure that would happen in real-life!

No comments:

Post a Comment