Monday, December 14, 2015

When I will go back to finding the love of my life?

I am done doing LDR's. I done it and it caused me more misery than a smiley face or emoji on the moon. And I don't trust free dating websites either. Especially Facebook. I've been doing my research on those online dating website thingies and Match is #1 and eHarmony is #2.
I done Match before I met one of my exes on Facebook, and I did receive messages and likes from single women before. I even went on a date with two people I met on there. One of them, whom I'm still friends with actually. But since they say eHarmony is better for men and women who want long-term shit, I might as well go for that. I plan on hopping back onto online dating some time in March or April of 2016.
Brace yourselves fuck boys, fuck girls and certain exes. I will have the last laugh. When I die, I'll be Bill Gates or Steve Jobs and you'll be the hobo on the sidewalk carrying the sign, "Will sing Justin Bieber songs for food."

No comments:

Post a Comment