Sunday, December 6, 2015

A Reflection About 2015

2015 wasn't one of my best years. As a matter of fact, despite being my most creative years as an artist in a long while and it was the year I came back to independent music. I went through a shit ton of setbacks. People related, job related and problems with an ex. A lot of people got under my skin this year. But this was the year I came back to playing music and recording, and I am giving myself a pat on the back for coming back. 2015 was also the year that people started paying a little more attention to Patrick Lew Band. If I was still with my ex I broke up with two years ago, I don't think I would have been still playing guitar and creating new music. It was a very hard year for me, but the good definitely outweighs the bad. I plan on dominating the indies and finding the good lady on the choo choo train in the year 2016. Watch out everybody! tongue emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment