Sunday, February 23, 2020

Plans for a second Patrick Lew Band boxed set?

I used to make hella mixtapes for Patrick Lew Band before I actually dropped an actual album with them. And this was before I was even known to the music scene as PLB. They were all under the former band names Famiglia and Samurai Sorcerers. 



I don't know if I still have any of my custom handmade mixtapes from the adolescent years with Patrick Lew Band. 
One of my plans is. Well. The other day, one of my friends asked me about if there was any unheard or lost Patrick Lew Band material that's not posted online or buried somewhere on our page that might see the light of day. I already done one whole boxed set of Patrick Lew Band rarities titled HiStory Pt. 1: 2001-2016. I mean it's on Spotify!
There's a lot of shit from Patrick Lew Band that is stored in my closet somewhere that might not be posted or can be heard online or our Soundclick, Soundcloud or ReverbNation page! They probably were uploaded on our Soundclick page a long long time ago but has since been taken down or something. I dunno man! 
I mean, the masters are in my closet somewhere. 
I've had some thoughts about doing a HiStory Pt. 2 boxed set for Patrick Lew Band. But haven't considered it a huge priority yet at this point. There's some tapes, CD-R's and solid state hard drives that have material, maybe a handful of them are only good enough songs to be published on a compilation. Most of it is crap. Lol. 
I dunno how I was able to even have so much recorded output in my 20 years with Patrick Lew Band. It's interesting yet rather shocking. Spelled capitalized. Lol. I've had thoughts of putting together a 2nd Patrick Lew Band boxed set or anthology but it's not a priority yet at this point!

No comments:

Post a Comment