Wednesday, December 4, 2019

The Lewnatic Network: I'll Never Forget...

Bizarre Confession/TMI: In Japan, they have those rent-a-girlfriend services in those brothels. 
So aside from a 25 minute fling. I actually rented a Japanese girlfriend on my last night in Tokyo, Japan. 

Whether it's considered legit GF or not, it's a subjective and controversial topic. But that also means, depending how you look at it. I had a previous Asian girlfriend who was Japanese before. 
Rental service or not. 

I've talked about it a few times on Facebook. Just wanted to clarify the ambiguity surrounding it. Just cause. Lol. Of course, I'm not gonna dish too much details because it's not very PG friendly and I could get into trouble with the Facebook Police had I shared too much juicy dirt. 

Nothing wrong with what I did. It was legal and sanctioned. We're all consenting adults here. And the Japanese girlfriend I had was age 35 while I was age 33. Sometimes, a brother needs a sister to show him the way too!

No comments:

Post a Comment