Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Open letter to the fans...

Open letter to the world about my personal life. Speaking my mind and to clear any concerns regarding my well being.
This is the first time in seven years that I've been single consistently. Lol. It's not that bad to be honest with you. I've been single for five months and I'm enjoying it. Not really looking for someone right now as I'm taking time to heal from several toxic relationships (except two perhaps) I've had to deal with in recent years. I don't mind women showing interest in me or exploring options with me, of course! But I'm enjoying living on borrowed time at the moment.
There will be times that society will shame me or those snooty girls regardless of color brag about their Asian boyfriend will cause me to overthink my situation and put more pressure on myself to find a better girlfriend. But as long as no one shames me for this and do this society talk or any of those girls brag about how their Asian boyfriend or boyfriend in general has a big dick or hella bank, then I'm good.
I've had a lot of awful experiences with past girlfriends. Only two of them I'm still on good terms with believe it or not. I will not mention them by name, but the awful experiences and outcome did make me very sad and bitter at the time. Ever since I was in middle school, I've always wanted a decent woman that I can have a positive experience with. It will happen though, and hopefully society won't cause me to lose it by shaming me or doubt me as a person. Because they don't know what it was like being in my situation. They can point fingers at me, but they can't judge because they don't know what it was like being in my shoes. Whatever my exes are doing now or what they've done for me good or bad I don't place too much emphasis on it. They were important at one point, but truthfully, I've carried on. People might think otherwise, but no really I moved on and I'm happier now with my current stage in life. As they say, "The show must go on!"
I'm actually happier this year than when I had to deal with my exes last year. Relationships and marriage isn't a race, so bugger off society. tongue emoticon I am pretty sure I will succeed in my love life when the time is right.
Music is my main wifey right now. Stay tuned guys. More music on the way! Thank you for all the support since day one. I am working on an album with TheVerse and there's more ideas in my stash. I was born to do this. I will continue my journey in indie rock.
Thanks,
Patrick Lew

No comments:

Post a Comment