Wednesday, February 3, 2016

How do I feel about my ex fiancee and recent former girlfriend. Patrick Lew speaks the truth.

My former fiancee is getting married. My response? I'm really happy for her deep down but she really needs to stop talking shit about me and my friends and actually own up to what went wrong you feel me? I already stated my flaws a number of times, she hasn't. She also needs to stop messaging all my previous exes or future wife about how terrible I am, because there's two sides to every story and it's none of her business. As far as the other ex is concerned, I can feel empathy for her son but I don't feel anything more about her generally speaking. Once you cheat and steal my money, you're blacklisted for life pretty much. If she loses her son because of drug use or fucking around, I don't really care you know? But I do feel for her son though. I promise to my future wife whenever that happens, that I won't repeat their sins. Because that's what's in Triple H's words, "Best for business."

No comments:

Post a Comment