Monday, May 8, 2017

Real Life Heat With Someone

Confession: I have real-life heat with Chinese actor Kelvin Han Yee. Not because he's famous or I'm envious of him as an actor. He actually made very unflattering remarks about me dating back to when I was engaged to my then-girlfriend behind closed doors and even mocked my passion for rock music by saying I know nothing about rock and roll. Which I took offense to because that's what I love to do.
Even though he written an EPK for Patrick Lew Band in 2011, I still am not fond of my experiences interacting with him on social-media. While I was a different and less mature person 6 years ago, I didn't take kindly to him down talking my knowledge of rock music. He reminded me too much of the Asian men I grew up despising which is unfortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment