Saturday, November 14, 2015

There will be no more acknowledgement of this ever happening.

Open letter to the Facebook peeps.
There were a lot of red flags regarding the LDR I am or was a part of and a possibility that I was being taken advantage of. It's a pretty complicated situation. But my intuition is telling me to start from scratch.
I don't want people to assume I'm doing something wrong by calling it but there were a lot of things I've never revealed publicly (except to close friends) that might have went on since September that did put me down, and I think it's best for me to go a different route. I felt there was a lack of effort and communication on both sides, probable red flags, I also had my PayPal hacked which pretty much dropped my credit score and other things I will keep private. There's a possibility I was dating someone at the time who was a gold digger, using me for money and had a lot of probable red flags that I saw coming pretty fast near the end of it. I no longer would acknowledge that me and this person ever had a thing in the first place.
Taking a break from the dating scene though. Thank you for having my back guys when times were rough. Right now, my main focus is on playing music, making benjamins with my day job and going with the flow. I do want a serious girlfriend somewhere down the line, preferably in California, but I'm saving that for later once I finish working on myself and ready to rumble! Watch this space y'all.
Much love,
Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment