Thursday, October 29, 2015

One Crazy 2015 For Me

This year was bipolar as f**k. Lol. I went through setbacks and dealt with a severe breakup with an ex who I did love at the time. Plus some people out there were attacking me. Well fuck you and drop dead assholes! Plus I experienced losses financially. But this year was also one of those years where the good made up for the bad. I returned to playing music, started a side project, been releasing new albums and I played two shows since I returned to the local scene.
If anyone deserves a 2015 Comeback of the Year award or nominated for one, it's me. And that's just real talk breh. tongue emoticon Anyone who doesn't think so are scummy people who makes this Generation look bad. I'm doing what's right for me and creating my success on my own terms without having to please everyone or kiss anyone's ass.
I would like to take the time to thank my friends for all the wonderful support, whether it's the Bay Area rave scene, the Bay Area music scene or anyone I've met over the years whether it was Whole Foods, college, high school, social media, just about anywhere. Most of all, I would like to thank my girl Momo, my parents and my son Steven for being my biggest pride and joy. And of course, I would like to thank Erick Salazar and David Arceo for being the best and most dedicated musicians and people I've ever played guitar in a room with.

No comments:

Post a Comment